Green is mother nature’s color. Even though it’s naturally associated with the environment, the color green also takes on other meanings. Often, green symbolizes:
- good luck
- feeling ill
Ready to get started? Download these color palettes with green and get inspired for your next creative project!
What colors look good with green?
There are a few ways to combine green with other colors. For example, you can use the color wheel, create color palettes with online tools, or find inspiration in ready-made color palettes with green.
The color wheel is an excellent source to find color combinations. Depending on the complexity of the color wheel you choose, there are a few ways you can use it. In this example, we use a color wheel breakdown similar to usability.gov.
- Complementary. Find harmony by choosing the color opposite on the color wheel. In this case, the color red complements green.
- Monochromatic. Create a subtle color palette by choosing other green shades, tones, or tints.
- Analogous. Use three side-by-side colors on the color wheel, such as blue-green, green, and yellow-green.
- Triadic. This color combination includes three evenly spaced colors on the color wheel: green, orange, and violet.
- Tetradic. Similar to triadic, this includes four evenly spaced colors on the color wheel: green, yellow-orange, red, blue-violet.
Another way to find colors that look good with green is using online color generators. These tools are free and used by digital designers and industry professionals.
And finally, looking to nature is always a safe bet. Nature creates the best color palettes, and since green is mother nature’s color, you’re sure to make a hit. So, without further ado, here are eight color palettes with green. Hex codes included!
Images generously provided by Unsplash. Oh, by the way, please follow us on Pinterest! And, subscribe to our newsletter below too so you’re always up-to-date on what’s happening with our website. Thank you, world!